Posted to sci.electronics.repair
k[_2_] k[_2_] is offline

Default Sony KV27FS210 stopped working

On Jun 17, 4:18*pm, k wrote:
TV is about 6 or 7 years old and had been taking a while to come on
for several days. *I'd turn it on, the red led indicator would blink a
few times, then it would take a few minutes for the picture to come
on, sometimes accompanied by a loud noise.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to have someone take a look at
it and hope that I can get a few more years out of it for not too much
money. Then maybe the reliability of the flat panels will have
improved. Of course a 42 inch set will probably be $5000 by then...