Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default OT what is this strange animal in our backyard

On Jun 18, 12:50*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
...The neat way to gut a rabbit is to slit him from anus
to upper chest (near the throat); grab the two front legs in one hand and
the rear legs in the other; turn him so the slit is facing away from you;
swing him back over your head; and "flip" or "snap" him forward, like a
soccer-ball throw-in. The guts go flying.

Do not do this in the house. d8-)
Ed Huntress

Sounds like you didn't grow up overly confined by 'civilization'
either. My buddy across the street had miles of woods beyond his back
yard, and we knew every inch of them, including where the cop hid his
stash.

When he trapped and I helped skin we'd throw the muskrat guts over the
wall. Somehow they were always gone next morning.

jsw