Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT what is this strange animal in our backyard

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

snip

Cleaning small game is not for the squeamish. It helps to have started
doing it before age 10. g The neat way to gut a rabbit is to slit him
from anus to upper chest (near the throat); grab the two front legs in one
hand and the rear legs in the other; turn him so the slit is facing away
from you; swing him back over your head; and "flip" or "snap" him forward,
like a soccer-ball throw-in. The guts go flying.

Do not do this in the house. d8-)

WHOOPS! I almost forgot -- Don't let go of the legs!

--
Ed Huntress