Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Remote Shutter Release

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:34:34 -0700, "BobW"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Just got an Olympus SP-800UZ.

Anyone know if there's any way to do a remote shutter control with
this camera?

(It's owl mating season up on the hillside and I'd like to get some
photos without spooking the owls.)

...Jim Thompson

No, Jim, we don't want to see pictures of you mating with an owl.

http://www.amazon.com/RM-UC1-SP-510U.../dp/B003LYVDGC

Bob

Thanks, Bob! I surfed Amazon and never found that. Must've not used
the right buzz words :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |