Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Masonary Paint Removal

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:36:04 +0100, Lobster wrote:

PS - something else I thought of - *against* the idea of using a
pressure washer: when I did our house, the entire garden (probably the
neighbours' too) was filled with flakes of white. It went everywhere,
all over the flowerbeds too, and probably took about a year or two until
all traces had finally disappeared. *She* was not a happy bunny.

That thought had already occured to me, which was on of the plus
points for the needle gun. Going to get scaffolding for access so a
tarp can be put on the outside/around the work area to contain the
worst of a PW kick back, well in theory.

--
Cheers
Dave.