Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sevin powder applicator ideas

If you can minimize my witness of the spirit, I'll minimize your
truth. That's just what some old guys wrote in a book, you can't know
that Catholic is true.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mike" wrote in message

Gut feelings (even after praying) aren't a substitute for truth.

I've heard Mormons say that if the Catholic Church didn't apostasize
from the true faith, they'd have no reason not to be Catholic.

So here's my challenge. Pick a date for this great apostasty. Write
it down. Next, read the Church Fathers before that date and decide
for yourself if they sound like Mormons or Catholics.

Deal?