Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Sevin powder applicator ideas

In article , mike wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:16=A0am, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

I love watching debates about mythology. I just wish I had some popcorn.

The oddest myth I've ever heard of is that the universe exists for no
reason.

http://www.peterkreeft.com/topics-mo...xistence.htm#6

Unfortunately, all of Kreeft's 20 arguments contain elementary logical
fallacies, mostly _petitio principii_ or "begging the question". The only one
that I found even remotely compelling -- and I'm a practicing Catholic, I
*agree* with him -- was #17: "There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach.
Therefore there must be a God. You either see this one or you don't. "