Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sevin powder applicator ideas

The entrance to the wasp nest is about 3/8 inch hole, and the nest is
uphill from there. Not likely to work in this application.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ransley" wrote in message

They sell sevin also in a lawn spray version that attaches to a garden
hose , like the lawn fertiliser bottles. I used it on japaese Bettles
on a Willow tree and it kept the bettles off for months, I think I
also did one in ground nest wth it and it worked. Ive done to many
nests to count with the powder, maybe 20, but the liqued bottle on a
hose is worth a try or mixing the powder on a garden sprayer, I
believe it leaves a film that is active for a long time.