Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default True Confessions: Saftey gear

In article , "Josepi" X-Complaints-to: wrote:

[top posting fixed - please stop doing that]

wrote in message
On Jun 14, 9:02 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Josepi" X-Complaints-to:
wrote:

Reminds me of a story my brother told.

He was cutting up jalepeņos for pickling and went for a ****.
Now everybody would wash their hands after going for a leak but,
before???

Friend of mine learned that lesson a few years ago. He'd been doing yard
work.
Didn't know he'd been handling poison ivy.

My son was cleaning up the yard to make some money and got into some
poison ivy. He wasn't too bad, but just picking his clothes off the
floor and moving them 3' to the washing machine was enough to give
SWMBO a *severe* case. It was everywhere, even where women *really**
don't want it. I'm not allergic to it, but don't tempt fate either.

I hope that

SWMBO is not "single white male best offer", in this case...LOL

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=swmbo