Posted to rec.woodworking

Default True Confessions: Saftey gear

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:09:53 -0700, SonomaProducts.com wrote:

What eye safety do you use?
What lung safety do you use?

I think it is really a bigger question. I hate to admit it but I have
just never fully solved this issue. I always wear hearing protection,
usually ear muffs. I mostly ware lung protection but for years I have
just used crappy cloth dusk masks from HF or HD. I always fog up my eye
protection so it is always the first to go. Unless I have my face in
router spew, I usually just have lung and eye protection.

I wear safety goggles and earmuffs as the situation requires. For dust
control I use a DustBeeGone mask I bought about 20 years ago. For
noxious fumes I have what I call a gas mask :-).

And I hate wearing all of them except the earmuffs :-).