Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default True Confessions: Saftey gear

On Jun 14, 7:58*pm, "Josepi" wrote:
Reminds me of a story my brother told.

He was cutting up jalepeņos for pickling and went for a ****.
Now everybody would wash their hands after going for a leak but, before???

He rturns to the cutting board to continue food prep, then runs to the
bathroom in flames.

Reminds me of college. One of our shop's "grommet burns" (everyone
gets together for much Mexican food and even more beer), the new kid
runs off to the bathroom. One of the wives yells out, "wash your
hands FIRST". "Huh?" Everyone splits a side...

Hot stuff like that doesn't really wash off once soaked into the skin...
pretty exiting for the first 10-15 minutes...OUCH....LOL

Sure it does. Use what you'd use if you ate something that was too
"hot". Water and beer just move the pain around. Bread and milk will
quench the pain. May look funny but it'll work.