Posted to alt.home.repair
serebel serebel is offline

Default Carpenter or Computer Operator?

On Jun 14, 5:33*pm, notbob wrote:

Lying dirtbag piece of pond scum!

Just like politicians and big business have allowed exportation or
H1-B visa displacement of high tech jobs, there is intentionally no
control of illegals flooding across our borders to replace blue collar
workers. *Carpenters and most construction workers are still making
under $15 an hour, the same as they did 30 yrs ago. *Semi-skilled
workers are being replaced just as quickly as skilled and high-tech
workers.

Has India or China created any new technologies? *Is there really any
creative innovation happening in those mono-cultural countries? *Hell
no. *No ipads, no hybrid cars, no green revolution. *No Apple or GM.
No biotech or medical breakthroughs. * * *

Anyone who thinks the power elite in this country isn't doing
everything it can to keep the masses ignorant is living in a fools
paradise. *Our only recourse is education. *Other countries are still
sending their kids to this country to be educated, yet our own leaders
are trying to discourage us from seeking higher education. *That
treasonous ******* ought to be flogged around the fleet!

nb *

Okay, now that we heard from the paranoid section.