Silvan

Default Accents-was:Grammar-was:Lee Valley optical center punch

Charlie Self wrote:

Italian-Irish neighborhood. Mostly, though, I had learned to cuss in a
second language and heard a lot of women say, "Mangia, mangia...you too
skinny!"

Wish I could hear the same today.

You too skinny!

Feel better?

I suppose not.

I would have taken eye-talian myself, but it was never offered anywhere I
went to school. My first choice was Russian. Never offered in high school
or college. Then German. Offered only in college. Then Spanish. So I
started with Spanish, then took French and Latin for kicks. Eight, six and
four years respectively.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/