Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ala Ala is offline

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

LOL...conservatives are so funny...and they get POed when someone tags
them for what they are.

Sounds like my comments touched a bit too close to home...did they
remind you of your true motives?

My response was meant to be thoughtful and helpful.

William has already noted that he is having to keep his distance from
this conservative...and I admire him for being politically astute.

The conservative in question may be harmless...but from the info I
have to work with indicates one should take a defensive posture until
more info indicates otherwise.

Personally I hope William and this conservative become the best of
friends so each can learn from the other's views of life....both
liberal and conservative...they both have something to teach.

Caveat emptor!