Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Newsgroup spammer hunted down...

On 6/12/2010 5:05 AM PeterD spake thus:

Firefox is linked (strategically) to Google, not Yahoo...

So may be you, or someone else, can help me here. Using about:config, I
see the following configuration items that have "yahoo" in them:

browser.search.order.Yahoo:
chrome://branding/content/searchconfig.properties
browser.search.order.Yahoo.1:
chrome://branding/content/searchconfig.properties
browser.search.order.Yahoo.2:
chrome://branding/content/searchconfig.properties
browser.search.param.yahoo-f-CN:
D3_g
browser.search.param.yahoo-fr:
moz2
browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-cjkt:
moz2

I don't really know what these "preferences" mean or what the values
mean. Is there some way I can tweak my configuration items so that
Yahoo! is no longer my default *anything*?