Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

I am not under the US NEC but I thought it only applied to electrical codes?

Now I have to run build a pergola, in the rain, about 100 miles away...LOL

hmmmm... bathing suit or not?
Nahh! wouldn't look good up on a ladder with my construction boots.
fun? yuk!

"Bill" wrote in message
The city seems to to have comingled several facets
(building/heating/cooling/plumbing/electrical) into
The Dept of Community Development. My assumption about the requirement was
based upon the NEC. Part of my project includes the installation of a new
subpanel.
One will be able to see if from the street and I don't want to ever have to
answer any
hard questions about how it got there. In different circumstances, I might
be more cavalier.

Bill