Posted to sci.electronics.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Newsgroup spammer hunted down...

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:35:28 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 6/11/2010 12:02 PM John Robertson spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 6/11/2010 10:57 AM John Robertson spake thus:

Details on the evening news @ http://www.youareaspamtwit04fools.com

If only.

More on-topic question: how is it that the above URL gets redirected to
"Look-up-results" (aka Yahoo!) when clicked upon? WTF?!?!?

http://www2.look-up-results.com/sear...9_a Ra-4G62FT

You must be using Yahoo as your search engine on your browser or news
reader. When I click on the invented link it just pops up "Can't find
it" type of message on FireFox...

Well, that's the odd thing: I don't use Yahoo! for anything (not that I
know of, anyhow), and yet it's somehow linked via my browser. Goddamned
Firefox: probably some default configuration setting, buried in one
a'them about:config settings somewhere ...

Firefox is linked (strategically) to Google, not Yahoo...