Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message

Remember to label as you
go, and label everything. I had to replace a switch today and wound up
shutting off every 120V breaker in the unlabeled panel to get the power
shut off.

(What's really irritating this was a new panel and the old one was
sufficiently labeled.)

When I submitted a purchase agreement, I requested that the seller's add
labels
to the 3 year old main panel. It didn't have a single one! I was glad I
did, because
I learned that each ceiling fan had a breaker, for instance, and I would
probably still
be guessing what the breaker for for the sump pump was for!

Do you label any of the wires themselves (or anything else along those
lines)?

Bill