Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

So.. you like your car really warm in the winter and need a lot of
receptacles for all the heaters!!

Or

You are wiring for the new all electric cars coming out and not sure what
kind of receptacle will be needed?

LOL

"Bill" wrote in message
Thank you for your suggestion. I may do something along those lines.
I'm already proposing 6 duplex outlets on one wall, 3 on another, and 3
240v outlets on the first wall. I've already had more than one salesperson
look at me incredulously and ask why I needed so much power...lol.
I hope none of this worries anyone who issues permits.

I learned a new word today, "cube-tap". Google showed me.