Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

"Josepi" wrote in message
Highly recommended. even if you just wire a recptacle for a garage door
opener. You cna always hook a pulldown trouble light, receptacle later
from
it.

or

Put a garage door opener on it and park your lawn tractor in there for the
winter when it's too cold to do wood working in there.

Actually, my garage door openers is plugged into the one duplex outlet in
the attic.
I plug a lamp into the other socket so I can see while I'm up there.

I'll see what more I can do after I better understand the existing
electrical configuration.

Maybe I can describe my design in my application for a building permit with
just
enough generality to give me some flexibility.

Thanks again!
Bill