Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Help soldering broken bandsaw blade

On 2010-06-11, Artemus wrote:

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/200...azing-Kit.aspx
As they use a butane torch I doubt they really are brazing.

You can count on it. True silver solder is not gonna melt with that
joke kit. At the very least you will probably need propylene fuel, if
not oxy/acetylene. Quit clowning around and invest in a welder.

http://www.harborfreight.com/280-amp...lder-3663.html

nb

I've just read the manual for that welder...

You chaps are allowed to play with guns, why don't you do something useful
with them and reduce the number of lawyers infesting your country :-|

Mark Rand
RTFM