Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message

The _most useful_ outlet that I have in my shop is a retractable cube-tap
hanging from the center of the shop ceiling. I suggest you run another
circuit to a quad outlet box there for the retractable cube-tap.

Thank you for your suggestion. I may do something along those lines.
I'm already proposing 6 duplex outlets on one wall, 3 on another, and 3
240v outlets on the first wall. I've already had more than one salesperson
look at me incredulously and ask why I needed so much power...lol.
I hope none of this worries anyone who issues permits.

I learned a new word today, "cube-tap". Google showed me.