Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Highly recommended. even if you just wire a recptacle for a garage door
opener. You cna always hook a pulldown trouble light, receptacle later from
it.

or

Put a garage door opener on it and park your lawn tractor in there for the
winter when it's too cold to do wood working in there.

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message news:V4tQn.33398The
_most useful_ outlet that I have in my shop is a retractable cube-tap
hanging from the center of the shop ceiling. I suggest you run another
circuit to a quad outlet box there for the retractable cube-tap.