Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default Help soldering broken bandsaw blade

Thump! Thump!.. Oh Sh&t!! It just tore a great big hole in my metal piece
when the rivet went by again.

That would be like putting a volt through the middle of a handsaw blade.

"Leon" wrote in message
what's wrong with drilling a hole in each end and running a rivet through
it?

"Artemus" wrote in message

It is soldering and not brazing that I'm trying to do so I don't *think* I
need the 'real' stuff. I'm attempting to do what these guys are doing
without
buying their package.
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/200...azing-Kit.aspx
As they use a butane torch I doubt they really are brazing.
Art

;~)