Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 10, 1:18�pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

�"Sanity" wrote:

You're right. Al Jazeera is as good as Fox and Fox is the worst in the
world. They are not a news stations. They are an entertainment station.

� �As is most of the others. Pretty much always has been. I find it
interesting that the two more partisan cable outlets (Faux News or MSDNC
depending on your outlook) have the most viewers while the one that at
least pretends to be even-handed (CNN) not only has no cute nickname,
but continuously sucks hind teat in the ratings.

Their news is not factual. It's all commentary of Rupert Murdock the
owner.

� � Most of their news is factual. It is just so little of what they put
out is news and such a high level is commentary.

--
� I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator
and name it after the IRS.

You have to get your news from all sources & try to deduce who is
lying.
I can get news from BBC, France, Europe, US, Russia, Aljaz, Japan by
satellite. Japan is the worst. The France24 ia actually pretty
good.

Aljazeera is interesting. They have lots about American society.
Especially the wackos. It's definitely trying to turn one's brain but
that's fine so long as you realise this. There are good
documentaries, as good as the BBC. Obviously someone is spending lots
of money. Almost no advertising.
The best thing about it is that they have fearless (or mad)
journalists. They got right under the phosphorus as it was falling in
Gaza. It was practically falling onto the camera lens.
We don't get Fox news here on the satellite. No-one would watch it.

You know, discussing anything with you is fruitless. You're a close-minded,
bigoted, racist, know-it-all ****wit. You keep believing what you want but
you're wrong. You are right. England defeated America in the revolution.
You're right. England won every war they ever fought and the world shudders
when they speak. You're right. You could have won both the world wars by
yourself. You just wanted to share the glory with America. And finally:
Per Capita, the Jews have more Nobel prize winners than any other country
(Gee, I think the arab nations have one for turning camel dung into crumpets
for the English).
Per Capita, the Jew have more college degreed persons than practically every
other nation in the world.
Israel, next to the US leads the world in technology. The have the most
patents for new innovations next to the US. (Gee, I think the arab nations
just patented a way to turn camel urine into tea for you).
Israel have one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companys in the world
(TEVA) that supplies the largest amount of generic drugs worldwide. Oh, and
they have patents on some serious diseases such as MS.
Israel has one of the mightiest armies in the world and the most
intelligent. Most are either college degreed or finishing their college.
I could go on and on but I know it makes no sense to you because you're a
stupid, blindfolded moron.
Just remember. The Jews have survived people like you or worse than you for
over 5000 years. We'll be here when you're gone.
Out of respect to the other people on this forum I will not continue to
discuss this as this is the wrong place to do it. I apologize to them. You
can just keep rambling on and on. The people here will see what an idiot you
are. My regards to the old Englanders that went through the wars and fought
valiantly and my disgust to the likes of you who have never served or done
anything useful for humanity. Again, everything you wish Israel and the
Jewish people, I wish to you and your loved ones.