Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default UK electronics bits/ junk shops?

On 10/06/2010 14:38, N_Cook wrote:

There never seems to be any midwinter carboot radio rallies in the south and
I looked into hiring a covered market site for a Sunday mid winter but
insurance was prohibitive. I asked an organiser of one of the best south
coast rallies Wimborne Flight Refuelling why no longer any bring and buy. He
said insurance was now required . About the same time Longleat bring and buy
stopped.

The main one I religiously visit each year is the Dunstable Downs Radio
Club car boot sale in Stockley Park, Luton. It happened last month but
keep a watch on this website for the next, 2011!
http://www.ddrcbootsale.org/

There is a new Rally, at the National Code Centre, Bletchley Park,
Milton Keynes on Sunday 29th August, that might be worth a visit.
http://www.mkars.org.uk/rally.html

--
Adrian C