Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default UK electronics bits/ junk shops?

Adam Sampson wrote in message
"N_Cook" writes:

Radio rallies no longer have "bring and buy" sections

The Dover and Canvey Island rallies I've been to recently both did. (I
now have all the 1960s transistors I could ever possibly want, among
various other interesting junk!)

--
Adam Sampson http://offog.org/

There never seems to be any midwinter carboot radio rallies in the south and
I looked into hiring a covered market site for a Sunday mid winter but
insurance was prohibitive. I asked an organiser of one of the best south
coast rallies Wimborne Flight Refuelling why no longer any bring and buy. He
said insurance was now required . About the same time Longleat bring and buy
stopped.