Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default New table saw - can't change blade

On Jun 10, 10:51*am, "gray asphalt" wrote:
Ryobi from Home Depot ... I realize it's a reverse thread.
Ryobi supples two wrenches and there seems to plenty
of torque. Still under return for 45 more days but I hate to
return an item this expensive because someone overightened
the nut at the factory. If I get the nut off will I have damaged
anything? ... I mean if the damage isn't obvious. Is there any
damage done from overtightening in the first place?

Haven't you ever watched Norm Abrams?

He doesn't change routers bits, he just opens that big drawer with the
15 routers in it and grabs the one with the right bit.

Go buy another table saw with a different blade. ;-)