Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 10:29�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Exsctly so. The USA has never had a war fought over it,s territory
since the civil war. �That's why 11/9 came as a big shock to you.

Hmm. There was Pearl Harbor, the Japanese invasion of the Aleutians,
Guam,
and Wake Island. There was the takeover of our embassy in Iran.

The British Isles, themselves, haven't been invaded (I think) since the
Norman Conquest in 1066.

In the UK we built thousands of aircraft, ships tanks and other
machinery of war. �You don't know about this because it's never
mentioned in your Hollywood education. �We had the world's most
advanced fighter aircraft, bombers, navy and electronic devices.

Totally true. Each of the Allied Powers contributed what it could.
England
supplied a delaying action and a staging area, Russia contributed hordes
soak up bullets, American, with ten times the population and 100 times
the
natural resources* of England, provided massive volumes of material and
troops.

France contributed the battlefield. And wine.

We each did what we could.

--------
* Many don't realize the immense size of the United States. Texas is
larger
than France and more than three times the size of Great Britain.

Hawaii was not part of the USA 'til 1959. Niether was Alaska.
The British Isles had a small French invasion during the Napoleonic
wars quickly defeated and the channel islands were occupied in WW2. We
considered them indefensible. The population was removed to England.
The Russians had the world's best tank at that time, manufactured in
vast numbers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iosif_Stalin_tank
The world's biggest tank battle ever was fought at Kursk between the
Nazis and the Russians. The Russians won.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk
The Russian had their own aircraft factories too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-3
And the worlds best assault gun the AK-47. Still in use everywhere
today.
Australia, then part of the British Empire, has farms bigger than
Texas. So what? The British empire covered a quarter of the globe at
that time.

My point is, regardless of what you learnt from Hollywood and your
lack of knowledge of history the USA was not the sole contributer to
victory in WW2.

Your statement verifies what I have been telling you all along. Regardless
of your love and affection of Al Jazeera and the muslims, they are far from
the real truth.