Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 9, 10:09�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"Peter" wrote in message

On 6/9/2010 2:16 PM, Sanity wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

Exsctly so. The USA has never had a war fought over it,s territory
since the civil war. That's why 11/9 came as a big shock to you. We
had thousands of tons of bombs dropped on us. The Russians a had the
same plus their country was ravaged by the Nazi horde.. Never
happened i America. You have never experienced war 'til someone
dropped a little lamp oil in New York.
In the UK we built thousands of aircraft, ships tanks and other
machinery of war. You don't know about this because it's never
mentioned in your Hollywood education. We had the world's most
advanced fighter aircraft, bombers, navy and electronic devices.

I see you've been reading fiction again. What were all those American
merchant marine ships bringing to England and Russia? How many of our
ships and seamen were killed by U-boats bringing munitions, arms,
airplane and tanks to you? You're a ****ing ingrate with no true
knowledge of what happened. I was there. Where were you? The best part
of you ran down your fathers leg.

I see the great student of history (Harry) wrote, "The USA has never had a
war fought over it,s territory since the civil war." �I guess he never
heard of Pearl Harbor or any of the battles in the Pacific Theater to
defend/reclaim the Japanese invasion of US Pacific territories and
islands. �Nor did he hear of the Japanese incendiary bombs that were
floated over the US west coast, occasionally causing damage. �Nor did he
hear of German sabotage teams that came ashore on Long Island after
exiting U boats in Long Island Sound.

Both you and I are the stupid ones trying to educate a person (?) that knows
it all. I �think no matter what we say or proof we submit to "Mr. Oxford" he
will deny it and offer his own rendition. I would even suggest he speak to
his elders and find out the truth of how much we helped England in both
World Wars. He should also do a little studying about the conveys that
crossed the Atlantic bringing all those supplies to his country and to
Murmansk, Russia. Of course he would say those books were lying and only Al
Jazeera gives the correct facts.
I even told him that I'd be in London next month and offered to personally
'tutor' him on these subjects.- Hide quoted text -

Pearl Harbour was not in the USA. You stole Hawaii in 1959.
I see now why you call youreself sanity. The opposite is true. Of
course I know all about Atlantic Convoys and liberty ships &c. But
you know about nothing else.
And there you go again. WW1, you entered when it was nearly over.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_W...war_on_Germany
BTW, have you watched Aljazeera? They have offices in Washinton too.
I would say it's more factual then Fox news. They also have American
sport, weather and interesting social issues.
Why should I want to meet a mad old bat when there are millions of
sensible Americans out there? I didn't think they let 80+year olds on
aeroplanes for health reason. :-)