Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Marvel Lubricating Oil

Made for the purpose, and works very well.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DanG" wrote in message
A small bottle of non detergent machine oil with a built in spout
is easily available at any appliance parts store, similar to :
http://www.johnstonesupply.com/corp/...uct_group=1762

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

"J Burns" wrote in message
A decal on my furnace blower seemed to say the motor was
permanently lubricated. The other day I got my head a little
lower and saw a second decal saying it should be lubricated every
couple of years with 20W nondetergent oil.

I think 3-in-1 is like that, but I can't find my can. I did
find a 4-ounce container of Marvel Lubricating Oil. Among the
uses listed on the label is "small electric motors."

Small is relative. Would Marvel Lubricating Oil be good for a
furnace blower?