Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 6/9/2010 1:17 PM, Sanity wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 12:02�am, aemeijers wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:18:48 -0400, "Sanity" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 3:23?pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:
There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help,
dumbass. There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours,
though.
If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.
I don't think so on the last.
Britain perhaps would not have WON WWII, but they would not
have LOST.
By the time the U.S. entered the war, Hitler had abandoned
plans to
invade
Britain.
Who supplied England with all their weapons, munitions, food,
etc.? ?They
even put up the crown jewels as collateral but never repaid the US
anyway.
And Hitler didn't abandon conquering England. He just put it off
till he
won
on the other fronts. ?I see you're not a history major.- Hide
quoted
text -

Once again you show your ignorance you retard.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6215847.stm
I apologize. England did pay it's debt. �Thank you.

How much did they pay for the little white crosses?

I had sworn to ignore this long-OT thread, but I'll jump in once for
this. In 1966 or so, when De Gaulle had his snit and pulled France out
of military portion of NATO, and threw most non-French forces out of
France (like the US military tenants on their bases), LBJ sent a note
through State Dept asking if De Gaulle wanted US to remove the US
graveyards as well. De Gaulle shut up pretty quick, at least in the
press, after that. It was several years before LBJ's note was released
to historians, so as to not embarrass France.

--
aem sends...- Hide quoted text -

You're right the Frogs are scum. Especially De Gaulle

Yes, France is appreciative to us just like you are. Same scum.

I met the father of my old Hippie Freak room mate Saturday. My
roomy is turning 60 and his father who's in his late 80's was one
of the men who landed on the the beaches of Normandy June 6,1944.
When his father visited the old battlegrounds for the 60th anniversary
of the invasion, he didn't have to spend much money, the elderly
French people wouldn't let him. He was invited to many homes of the
people who were around during the occupation of their country by
the Germans and they remember who it was who came to the rescue.
The younger French people my not like Americans but if a youngster
looks at an American the wrong way in front of one of the old
Frenchman, the younger fellow my wind up getting whacked upside
the head with a walking stick by Grandpa Pierre.

TDD