Posted to sci.electronics.repair
William R. Walsh[_2_] William R. Walsh[_2_] is offline

Default Unknown Turntable belt size - how to determine?

Hi!

If you still cannot find one.

I did, and it may show up here later today when the mail comes. Or so
I hope.

I really rather liked the paper belt idea proposed by another poster
on this thread. I may have to try that if for no other reason than to
say that "yes, I have made a paper belt for a turntable".

Not that anyone's likely to ask. But I will know.

In all seriousness, if I do have to try and make one myself, I'm sure
I can puzzle through it and I appreciate the advice you have offered.

William