Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 9, 10:03�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 9, 12:55 am, "Sanity" wrote:
wrote in message

. ..

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:18:48 -0400, "Sanity" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 3:23?pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass..
There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours,
though.
If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

I don't think so on the last.

Britain perhaps would not have WON WWII, but they would not have
LOST.

By the time the U.S. entered the war, Hitler had abandoned plans
invade
Britain.

Who supplied England with all their weapons, munitions, food, etc..?
?They
even put up the crown jewels as collateral but never repaid the US
anyway.
And Hitler didn't abandon conquering England. He just put it off
till
he
won
on the other fronts. ?I see you're not a history major.- Hide quoted
text -

Once again you show your ignorance you retard.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6215847.stm

I apologize. England did pay it's debt. Thank you.

How much did they pay for the little white crosses?

Most Brits payed with their thanks. EXCEPT THE INGRATE BIGOT, HARRY- Hide
quoted text -

I just want you to know you only played a part in the war. It was not
a US war. It was a world war. �It revolved around the UK because it
was nearest to the action in the west. �But the Russions did more than
anyone in the East. �Millions of other nations died (including
French) �Just get it out of your head, the USA did not win the war.
The rest of the world plus the USA won the war.
You could not have won alone. �You were too far away and you didn't
have the technology. �You did have the industrial capacity.
But you were dragged into the war. You didn't come rushing to our aid.

You keep on thinking that. Keep re-writing history. Russia fought the war on
their ground for most of the war time. Who was it that fought the war in
Africa? Not Russia. Who fought in Italy? �Not Russia. Who landed in
Normandy? �Not Russia. �Who supplied all the Allies with supplies? �Not
Russia or England or France. �What a difference in people who survived the
blitzkrieg to the ****s like you.- Hide quoted text -

Exsctly so. The USA has never had a war fought over it,s territory
since the civil war. That's why 11/9 came as a big shock to you. We
had thousands of tons of bombs dropped on us. The Russians a had the
same plus their country was ravaged by the Nazi horde.. Never
happened i America. You have never experienced war 'til someone
dropped a little lamp oil in New York.
In the UK we built thousands of aircraft, ships tanks and other
machinery of war. You don't know about this because it's never
mentioned in your Hollywood education. We had the world's most
advanced fighter aircraft, bombers, navy and electronic devices.