Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default EasyWater ? ???

"FatterDumber& Happier Moe" wrote in
message ...
I read up on this a little. Anyone use it? Does it really work?
http://www.easywater.com/
Sounds like one of those things you stick on a fuel line and claim to get
99 miles/gallon gimmicks to me.

Yes it works. We have the water from Hell. Eats up gaskets, diaphragms in
water valves. Plugs up the flushing ring holes on toilets. Plugs up washer
inlet hose screens and faucet screens. Corrodes sink faucets so bad the
must be ground off with grinder as mounting nuts will not budge. Ruins water
heaters, some only last 3 years. Privet water company serves (guessing)
maybe 2000 customers. Sends out list required by state water board every
year. On list it said if you have an immune problem DO NOT drink the water.
How do they get away with this? Eats the paint off of swamp coolers and
goes to rust in 2 years. I have taken cooler apart and had it sand blasted
and powder coated twice. Went 3 years each time. Has ruined most all of the
valves and controls on our hot water heating system. So we use a Osmosis set
up for cooking and drinking water. So I bit the bullet and bought one for
whole house water and one for the heating system. In service about 60 days.
Now toilets flush good, don't have that ring in toilet bowl every day that
was hard to clean. It is NOT a water softener, it suspends the minerals in
the water so they will not stick to things. They are not inexpensive, easy
to install . Now I can have the heating system repaired (replacing all the
bad parts). Getting rid of the swamp cooler and putting in refrigerated air
conditioner. Our tap water was running 480PPM and now shows 273 PPM. The
osmosis water is Zero PPM. I have no interest in the company and I also
thought "snake oil" . But with their 90 day trial with full money back if
not happy I thought I would try it. WW