Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A letter......

Sure the states have
some rights, but they should be federally mandated if they pull ****
like that then they have to have in bold letters across the ID that it
is only valid it that state. Or more or less "We promote illegal
activity in this state." Which seems admission of guilt.

This is starting to sound like your gun thing. Only the law abiders
are denied their right not to be asked to prove citizenship. Right?

Is it cause no one wants to be counted? Come on people, "they"
already know who you are. It's just that they don't care yet unless
you get targeted and probably will never allow access.

SW

Gunner has never run into a problem that he can't solve by killing millions
of people he doesn't like. And he always favors that as a solution.

Not the only solution, but unfortunately the only possible one these
days. And one I really dont approve of, but..shrug...Im hardly going to
argue with the People. I value my own life far too much, unlike
Leftwingers, who have been taunting the group of pit bulls with bits of
meat.

It wont be my fault when the pits finally get ****ed off and simply
overwhelm, and kill the taunter.

But, as anyone who feels for dogs would say..the taunter had it coming.

Gunner

Gunner Asch