T.

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

Wed, Dec 31, 2003, 4:19pm (EST-3)
(Larry=A0Blanchard) says:

One of my Xmas presents was Pratchett's "The Last Hero" snip

I've had my copy for some time now. Got almost all of the
Discworld books, and a few of the other Pratchett books. Heinlein is
OK, but not many worth a reread to me. I've read the Pratchett books
several time, and will read them all again. Always come across
something new, and always funny. I've even got a Ridcully beer label,
that'g soing to be framed, and hung on the wall, as soon as I remember
to buy a frame for it. I've also got the DVDs, Wyrd Sisters, and Soul
Music.

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 31 Dec 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/