Charlie Self

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

Silvan writes:

Probably. I gained more weight than I ever thought possible. I seem to
have stabilized now, about 90 pound above my "normal" weight.

Die from a heart attack from all the weight, or die from emphyzema...
Bleah.

You actually have emphyzema now don't you? Aren't you the quit smoking and
buy a damn dust mask poster boy? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Someone else. I got a lot wrong with me--ask my first wife--but not emphysema
(yet). I smoked so heavily for so long that if there's no more penalty than the
pounds, I'll be way, way ahead of the game. The evening I quit, I finished
almost 4 packs of cigarets for the day, and that was not far above the norm.
Even at 90 cents a pack, that was getting costly.

But I sometimes remember to wear hearing protection and a dust mask.

Charlie Self
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave
it to. " Dorothy Parker

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html