Luigi Zanasi

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:42:59 -0500, Silvan
scribbled:

Charlie Self wrote:

I'd swiped them. I was maybe 9-10 (long before PC howls about younger
than 18 or whatever buying butts). I didn't see anotehr 18 cent pack of
cigarets again until I got to Parris Island's PX.

Good grief. They were like $1.50 when I started smoking. Almost $3 now. A
lot more than $3 in some places. I see some stores in far-off points
advertising $40 a carton like it was a bargain.

Count yourself lucky, $65 Kanuckistani loonies for a carton. Nine
bucks a pack. Multiply by .75 to get it US dollars.

Luigi
Replace "no" with "yk" for real email address