Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A letter......

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 21:50:11 -0700, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

"cavelamb" wrote in message
Sunworshipper wrote:

Doesn't it say up front in the constitution that the boarders must be
secure? Or when the pres. accepts the job? I say it is dereliction of
duty, congress, jud, & EX. ! Punishable to stripped of all wealth
documents and whatever then sent to ahhh Mexico City.

SW

P. S. Good luck with that. Better yet China LOL

That's actually a small point in international law.
A nation that can not secure its borders cannot maintain its sovereignty.

Ask Cambodia - back in the 1970's.

the question is not securing the borders, the question is, are you willing
to pay for it. securing the land border is trivial - just place machine gun
nests along the border and offer a bounty of 1000 for every kill - and pay
some reasonable wage. But the problem is that the people who want secure
borders the most are the ones that whine about high taxes when we are really
a very low tax nation, and I am not sure I want to live in a country that
uses force that way - but it will work - East Germany used that method quite
effectively.

In some states, regular public executions remind people what is forbidden -
we could adopt that practice - but do we want to? What is the price we are
willing to pay? Think this through before you make policy decisions of this
type.

We could simply pay a bounty on the dead, and once a day, have score
keepers wander the killing zone on the border tallying up the body
counts.

It would be a win win situation and far far cheaper than having the
government actually get off its fat, bloated, dead Leftwing ass and
actually do something about it.

Gunner

Gunner Asch