Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default The innate perversity of inanimate objects

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 20:18:16 -0400, Steve Walker
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:
I have to go in the lake tomorrow. Water temp at the surface is
about 69 F. Kids happily swim in water like that all day, or until
they turn blue and their mothers yank them out. I do *NOT* like
being cold, not even a little bit. But I gotta do it. When I was 16
Sally Brown and I jumped into the Detroit River when there was still
ice on it, but it's been quite a while since I was 16.

Isn't there a song or poem about a Sally Brown? G

NO G