Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Comrade technomaNge[_2_] Comrade technomaNge[_2_] is offline

Default The innate perversity of inanimate objects

On 06/06/2010 11:52 PM, Don Foreman wrote:

Minnesota Mary, who thinks 40 is wet teeshirt weather, offered to do
the honors while very tactfully avoiding any use of the term
"candyass". It's tempting, but I'm the one that dropped it so I'm
the one that should fetch it.

Sound like an opportunity to build a set of waldos that will clamp on
the side of the dock. Then you can get your knife and stay dry.

Waldos

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/waldo

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_manipulator

technomaNge
--
(After polite discussion of a personal situation)
"Now, can we get back to ****ing each other off?"