Charlie Self

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ - additional memories

Larry Blanchard responds:

In my case, Jack Armstrong, All American Boy! The ring sucked. I never did

see
it glow.

Maybe it was Jack Armstrong. I do remember I had to be in a dark room to
see the sparks. To be more accurate, the fission tracks. Mine wasn't
supposed to "glow".

Glow. Well, hell, that was well over 55 years ago, so I probably don't have
that clear a memory, but as I recall, you're right. But it still didn't show a
sign of life.

Charlie Self
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave
it to. " Dorothy Parker

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html