T.

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ - additional memories

Wed, Dec 31, 2003, 10:21pm (EST+5) (Lawrence=A0L'Hote)
says:
The 'Indian' called himself Straight Arrow and his horse was Fury?
"Kenewa,
Fury" when he wanted to gidddyup.

I'll take your word on that, but it seems to rind a bell. But, I
can still tell you how to make smoke signals. Altho, I kinda doubt any
Indian actually went to that much trouble to do it. Those cards were
always the first thing out of the box. I'm not even sure if I like it
that mch, but, I still eat shredded wheat, finished a box a couple of
days ago. Primitive brainwashing? LOL

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 29 Dec 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/