Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:17:25 -0400, "Sanity" wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 19:39:30 -0400, "Sanity" wrote:

All others are welcome (except today, I have a fractured and bruised
ribs)!

Been there, done that. How's it feel when you take a deep breath? They used
to tape your chest but don't do it anymore. I went out and bought a rib
cage bandage and it helped me a lot. At least I was able to breathe.

Hurts worse if I cough, sneeze. NO foaming blood from a punctured
lung. I strapped the chest with a belt for awhile.

A couple weeks I'll be fine, not a real biggy. BTDT