Tim Douglass

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:42:59 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

When VA does the 75-cents-a-pack tax hike, that's it. I've made up my mind.
No damn way I'm paying $35 a carton to give myself emphyszema.

It's gonna be soooooo hard to roll off those boring midnight miles without
my smokes though. I'll probably gain 250 pounds.

I didn't gain much weight when I quit, but I still don't have any
fingernails. Started chewing them to give me something to do with my
hands and now I can't break *that* habit. Oh, well. I don't think that
fingernails are a health hazard.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com