Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

You said "The first rocket that landed near my house or family would be
the last. I'd go after the *******s and make sure they never did it
again." Fine, fair enough; I take you at your word on that.

Now imagine you are a *Palestinian* whose house has just been fired on
by a rocket. And not a ridiculously crude Qassam but a precision-guided
Hellfire fired from an attack helicopter by the IDF.

So you are essentially saying the Palestinians get a bye because
they use second rate equipment in their attempts to kill Israelis?

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist