Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default What is it? Weekend edition

"Rob H." wrote in message
Hi Rob,
This probably has nothing to do with you, but you may want to pass on to
Photobucket. Following is what Norton says:

Sorry about the problems, I sent your information to Photobucket and will
let you know what they say. The links that you posted weren't to any of
my albums, not sure how that would cause an issue. I'm not using Norton
and haven't gotten any virus notices. Was it one of my links in particular
that gave the warning?

Rob

It does not seem to be your photos. Apparently Norton does a quick scan of
the entire site and puts up a fear and loathing message for the issues it
finds. Be the same thing as one or two YouTube videos with viruses. What it
says is that Photobucket is not real careful when they inspect uploads.
Perhaps they don't inspect them at all.