Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default OT - Free donut day

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2873x22

Are you ready for some fun? Enjoy a FREE DONUT
with any beverage purchase* and celebrate National
Donut Day at Dunkin' Donuts. It's one day only, so make
sure to RSVP so you don't forget. It's going to be
DDelicious!

I got that beat. About 5 years ago, I went in to get get printed for my CCW renewal at
the County Sheriff's. Just out side the room they print people in was a table with a box
of Krispy Kreems. I started laughing and the deputy asked me if I'd like one. Pretty
darn tasty. The deputy was leaving for Iraq in the next few days.

Most cops are really good people imho. Social workers that really put it on the line.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller