Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Califbill Califbill is offline

Default OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 21:40:04 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

SNIP

We had KSR 33 as I/O.

That was mine too. And wow, at 110 baud. So fast, so noisy, so
heavy, so greasy.

Next one was a TI, but I have no recollection of model.

Bigger leap was a 300 baud acoustic modem. Still got one of those
hanging around here somewhere.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

I maintained an online banking center in downtown San Francisco. We had 110
baud lease lines from the Canadian border in Washington and from Salt lake
city. Did not take a high speed scope to check those lines. We were blown
away when NCR demo a 1200 baud modem at the 1966 Fall joint Computer
Conference in the city.